Wednesday, July 14, 2010

new book great teacher!!!

i actually write these so called "books" if you will, and i never like any of them. except this one im working on now. i got the inspiration from one of my quest teachers. ive never had such a driven teacher before. she is amazing even if i only knew her for a week. she is also writing a book and read it to my quest group. the book has a great chance of being published. i would immediately go to a local library or book store and buy it. i could read it over a million times and never get tired of it.i never wanted to leave her class i wanted that book to last forever.

3 comments:

  1. Gabbi, You are too sweet. Way to guilt me into continuing to work. If I ever get stuck, I know who to turn to for motivation. So how about you post part of the one you are working on now so we can chat about it? I would love to see what you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, check out this blog from a former North Middle student

    Darrahmichelle.blogspot.com

    She posts a lot of her writing on her blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw i write poetry and free verse poems a lot. so i now see howe i can set my writing up

    ReplyDelete